Here are the frequently asked questions about TheBreedBusiness Fulfillment app:
- What is TheBreedBusiness Fulfilment app?
– TheBreedBusiness Fulfilment app is the shopify app use to manage TheBreedBusiness product catalog. Using this app you can convert your store in TheBreedBusiness style dropshipping store.
- How to operate the app?
– Simple, click on this link to access step by step app usage video.
- Can you show me the sample of store created using TheBreedBusiness app?
– Sure, you can click here to visit the sample store.
- Is it just another ‘fulfillment’ app?
– No, its entirely different from traditional fulfillment apps. In traditional apps, you need to upload your own designs to a different product which results in high cost of ‘graphic designers’ however in TheBreedBusiness fulfillment app, all you need to do is, chose the products that you like and add them to your store. After that all you need to focus is on selling. There are over 8000+ designs to chose from covering 100s of popular pet breeds. As per Facebook there are 70 million dog lovers alone ‘as interest’ to target. This blog itself has many videos to help you with Facebook marketing part.
- Do you offer a free trial?
– Yes, you can try the app for 14 days for free.
- Can you share the supplier price of products?
– Sure, you can download the price sheet and adjust your prices for maximum profit. We recommend 30-40% profit margin.
in the file, you’ll also find the RSP stands for ‘Recommended selling price’
- Can I sell your products from my shopify store which already have other products?
– Sure you can, however, it is recommended to another shopify store for TheBreedBusiness products as the target market is pet lovers, it is very important to have relevant products and themed shopify store. The purpose here is to create a brand loved by pet owners.
- Do you offer support?
– Yes, you can email us at VIP@TheBreedBusiness.com with your questions.
- Shipping Policy:
Processing Time: All orders take 5-7 days for processing as every item is created upon order.
Shipping within USA, Canada, Australia and UK:
Free Shipping: It may take 25-30 days for items to be delivered using ‘Free Shipping’ option. The shipper is USPS.
Express Shipping: It takes 10-15 days for item to be delivered using ‘Express Shipping’ option.
We do not provide end to end tracking numbers for international shipping and average delivery timeframe is 3-4 weeks from date of order. We ship worldwide. You will receive tracking number however it would work only till item reach your country.
For BLUE device clients,
I had a long discussion with my developers (in China) and they have informed me that Google has introduced Proximity 3.0, its an API that will work similarly like NearBy however permission based. Means when user receives the notification, they will see the ‘subject’ of it (that you can configure through app) however they would need to ‘chose’ to open the notification based on subject. Good thing is, this solves our purpose.
Considering i have the stock of over 8000 PCS in my warehouse and a detailed agreement with the manufacturer, they are already studying the API and planning the next move.
1) Change of devices: It means, if changes are needed on ‘chipset’ level, we will change all current devices and bear all losses.
The best way to handle anything is be straightforward. Pause your contract with current local clients and inform them about the change in technology. You can pint them to this blog post too.
For agency clients, collect your devices back and inform the businesses about the issue and assure them that we are coming back with something moe powerful using same technology.