- How does it work?
– Langrr is a Shopify based app that converts the language of Shopify store based on user choice or IP address.
- What are the options in app?
– You can update settings like ‘auto-translate’, if enabled then your Shopify store would tarnslate to the ‘visitors’ language based on IP address of country. Further, your store visitor can choose the desired language from ‘drop down’ box at the bottom of the page.
- How does it help my store to make more money?
– Using Langrr app, you can show your store’s product description in the native language of store visitor thus ‘every visitor’ is the potential customer as they would be more comfortable to learn bout your products in their language…
- I am facing issues in installing the app?
– For any issues, feel free to email our support at VIP@thebreedbusiness.com OR simply click the ‘green envelop’ link on the right-bottom side of app to chat live with support agent.
We are committed to respecting your online privacy and recognize your need for appropriate protection and management of any personally identifiable information (“Personal Information”) you share with us. “Personal Information” means any information that may be used, either alone or in combination with other information, to personally identify an individual, including, but not limited to, a first and last name, personal profile, a home or other physical address, an email address or other contact information.
Receipt, Collection and Sharing of Information
We use information from you in the following ways:
A. General Access to the App
We do require your shopify store data to access our app.
B. User Accounts
In order to provide you with certain services we provide, you may be required to create an Account and provide us with information such as your name, user name, email address, and a password that you will use for your Account and other specified information. We shall then send you an email to your email address to instruct you how to confirm your registration. You may also choose to provide us with additional information for use in connection with your Account, such as your photo, birthday, interests, location, and/or a short bio. You are able to log-in to your Account at any time and edit your Personal Information and settings. It is your responsibility to keep your password confidential. If you are sharing a computer with anyone you should always log-out before leaving the Site to protect access to your information from subsequent users.
If you choose to purchase an upgrade to app from us, the transaction would be completed by using shopify billing API.
D. Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
Some of our app pages utilize “cookies” and other tracking technologies. Cookies are small files placed on your hard drive that can help us analyze our web page flow; customize our services, content and advertising; measure promotional effectiveness, and promote trust and safety.
A few important things you should know about cookies are that:
- Most cookies are “session cookies,” meaning that they are automatically deleted from your hard drive at the end of a session.
- You are always free to decline our cookies if your browser permits, although doing so may interfere with your use of some of our sites or services. Please consult the HELP menu of your browser to understand more about how to block cookies.
- You may encounter cookies from third parties on certain pages of the sites that we do not control. (For example, if you view a web page created by another user, there may be a cookie placed by that web page.)
- We use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use our website.
Our third party partners may employ clear gifs (a.k.a. Web Beacons/Web Bugs), images, and scripts that help them better manage content on our site. These companies help operate our websites and provide you with additional products and services. They are subject to confidentiality agreements and other legal restrictions. We do not permit any third party company to collect personal information using cookies or web beacons on our Site.
The app is not intended for or structured to attract children under the age of 18. Accordingly, we do not intend to collect or process Personal Information from anyone we know to be under 18 years of age.
The security of your personal information is important to us. When you enter sensitive information (such as a credit card number), we encrypt the transmission of that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL).
We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the Personal Information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
European Economic Area and the United Kingdom
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access any personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please reach out to us at the contact information below.
Additionally, if you are a European resident, we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example, if you make an order through the site) or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the U.S.
California Privacy Rights
This section provides additional details about California consumers and the rights afforded to them under the California Consumer Privacy Act or (“CCPA”). If you need to access this notice in an alternative format, please reach out to us at the contact information below.
Under CCPA “Personal Information” is defined as anything that identifies, relates to, describes or is capable of being associated with or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular California consumer of household. For more details about the Personal Information we have collected over the last 12 months, including the categories of sources, please see the Personal Data and Consent and Collection of Personal Data section above. We collect this information for the business and commercial purposes described in the Personal Data Use section above. We share this information with the categories of third parties described in there. ShopPad does not sell (as such term is defined in the CCPA) the personal information we collect (and will not sell it without providing a right to opt out). Please note that we may use third-party cookies for our advertising purposes as further described in our Cookies and Advertising section above.
This ad was automatically placed here by AdSense. Click here to learn more.
Subject to certain limitations, the CCPA provides California consumers the right to request, free of charge, to know more details about the categories or specific pieces of personal information we collect (including how we use and disclose this information), to delete their personal information, to opt out of any “sales” that may be occurring, and to not be discriminated against for exercising these rights.
California consumers may make a request pursuant to their rights under the CCPA by contacting us at email@example.com . We will verify your request using the information associated with your account, including email address. Government identification may be required. Consumers can also designate an authorized agent to exercise these rights on their behalf.
Changes to this policy