Florida man who died after eating raw oysters had drugs in system: Medical Examiner

Including fentanyl and cocaine, according to a medical medical examiner’s report.

Roger “Rocky” Pinckney also tested positive for cannabis, oxycodone, and opiates after his death on July 31,

According to the Broward County Medical Examiner, WTVJ reported.

Along with the detection of the drugs, Pinckney’s blood tested positive for vibrio vulnificus, a bacteria found in warm seawater that can cause illness, the report said.

Roger “Rocky” Pinckley was the second man in the state to die from vibrio vulnificus in weeks.

The 44-year-old was out celebrating his birthday on July 23 at the Rustic Inn Crabhouse in Fort Lauderdale,

He was later hospitalized with a fever and abdominal pains after eating oysters at the popular eatery.